UNITY DEVELOPER (MID)
10000 - 15000 PLN gross
Warsaw / Remote
What you’ll do
We are looking for an ambitious, self-reliant and resourceful game developer who knows Unity to join our team to help us develop a tactical, turn-based game.
What you need to know
- 3+ years of professional experience with Unity 3D;
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Practical knowledge of version control systems;
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Gitlab, Jira and Confluence;
- Experience working in teams managed using agile methodologies.
What your tasks will be
- Programming gameplay for a tactical game in Unity,
- Code review,
- Code optimization,
- Refactoring the existing codebase,
- Participation in conceptual work,
- Preparation of technical documentation,
- Writing unit/integration tests of developed software.
State-of-the-art AI solutions for gamedev