8 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
Warsaw / Remote
What you’ll do
We are looking for an ambitious, self-reliant and resourceful game developer who knows Unity to join our team to develop one of our newest games and will actively participate in research and development projects related to artificial intelligence.
What you need to know
- Experience with Unity 3D;
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Practical knowledge of version control systems;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in game industry as a gameplay programmer or AI programmer;
- Ability to read and write documentation in English;
- Strong communication skills.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of typical AI algorithms used in video games: finite state machines, behavior trees, utility AI;
- Experience using C++ or Python;
- Experience with Gitlab, Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/5;
- Experience working in teams managed using agile methodologies.
What your tasks will be
- Programming gameplay in Unity,
- Code optimization,
- Participation in conceptual work,
- Preparation of technical documentation,
- Cooperation with other people on the team.
- Writing unit/integration tests of developed software.
By sending your application to us you consent to your data being processed for the purpose of recruitment, but for clarity, please include the following clause in your CV:
I consent to the processing of my personal data by QED Software Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (00-052) at ul. Mazowiecka 11/49 (Data Administrator) in order to recruit for the position indicated by me.
State-of-the-art AI solutions for gamedev