10 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
Warsaw / Remote
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an AI programmer to maintain and further develop Grail framework (https://grail.com.pl/), actively participate in research and development projects related to artificial intelligence and implement our technologies in video games, in-house and third-party.
What you need to know
- Strong knowledge of C#;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures, ability to estimate computational complexity;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in game industry as a gameplay programmer, AI programmer or AI designer;
- At least one shipped commercial game for any platform;
- Practical knowledge of version control systems;
- Ability to design clean code architecture, knowledge of popular design patterns;
- Ability to read and write documentation in English;
- Strong teamwork skills, experience working in teams managed using agile methodologies.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of typical AI algorithms used in video games: finite state machines, behavior trees, utility AI;
- Experience in C++ programming;
- Experience in Python programming;
- Experience with Gitlab, Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with Unity 3D;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/5;
- Practical knowledge of CMake.
What your tasks will be
- Maintenance and development of game AI libraries and tools;
- Participation in R&D projects related to artificial intelligence in games and other simulation environments;
- Implementing AI in our own productions and for external contractors;
- Writing unit/integration tests of developed software.
By sending your application to us you consent to your data being processed for the purpose of recruitment, but for clarity, please include the following clause in your CV:
I consent to the processing of my personal data by QED Software Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw (00-052) at ul. Mazowiecka 11/49 (Data Administrator) in order to recruit for the position indicated by me.
State-of-the-art AI solutions for gamedev